Penguins, Simonstown

Penguins Boulders beach
Since I live in Green Point, it is the centre of the world. Well my world anyway. And since the stadium is so close, all that happens there is right in my face. Yesterday was the 3rd attempt to place an even bigger crowd into the stadium. It was a spiritual festival of sorts. I could hear voices and music throughout the course of the day. A kind of backdrop to the other usual noises.

But later in the day when I tried to go to the gym the traffic was bumper to bumper. But then with most of the roads "under construction" - I suppose that is to be expected.

On the other side of the mountain is the centre of another life. This picture of penguins wandering about Boulders Beach in Simonstown. Traffic jam! What's that?
Photo courtesy of Jemma Fletcher

Labels: , , , , , , , ,